Площадь пользования 995,976 тыс. га.
Охота подманиванием, охота на реву, охота на гону, autumn hunting, hunting in siberia, hunting in the mountains of altai, hunting in the taiga, mountain hunting
Available: from 01.09.2023 till 31.12.2023
Best time to hunt: September
A hunt is staged by luring, on approach or from a hiding-place where there is the most likely animal appearance. Hunters ride the horses or go by a motorboat from the main camp. Overnights are in the hunting izbas, when it’s necessary in tents. Conveniences are outside. Food is made on the fire. Russian baths are in the main camp.
A Siberian stag trophy is 150000 rubles
Area: 982500 hectares
Hunting ground « Sapsan» offers hunting for a Siberian stag in fixed hunting grounds on the territory of Ust'-Koksinskiy district, Respublika Altay. The total area of hunting grounds is 982.5 thousand hectare spreading over Katunskiy and Terektinskiy mountain ranges, a tributary of the river Koks and the upper current of the river Katun'. The height difference is from 900 m to 3000 m above the sea level. The major part of hunting grounds is the natural habitat of Siberian stags.
Hunting lodges, the tent camp
- A huntsman’s service 1*1 (one hunter/one huntsman);
- All necessary authorization documents (licenses);
- Trophy handling;
- Transportation (cars, horses) during hunting, except a helicopter;
- Service according the programme;
- Three meals a day;
- Accommodation in the main camp and all necessary equipment for hire;
- Service of maintenance staff.
Price doesn't include
Additional expenses, spirits, satellite communication and others.
- 25% of a service price is made as a deposit for 5 days after booking.
- 100% of a service price is made before 30 days before the beginning of the tour.
- A trophy is paid according to the factual trophy evidence.
Animal injury conditions
25% of the trophy price
- The booking price isn't refundable.
- A deposit isn't refundable.
- A tour can be changed for another date by agreement with the hunting ground.