Охота с подхода, охота ходовая, autumn hunting, bait-hunting, hunting, hunting in kamchatka, hunting in the taiga, hunting in the tundra, winter hunt
Available: till 10.11.2021
Best time to hunt: September, October, November
All transfers are carried out with our guides, Rangers and organizers, equipment available: 2 cars (4x4), 3 snowmobiles, 1 ATV and 1 buggy. +there is knights are 7 units
The size of the trophy bear(on practice extreme Witch): 2.60, 2.75, 2.40, 3.15, 2.87, 3.07 meters
Area: 50000 hectares
Hunting Igor Yartsev, located in the Milkovsky district, Kamchatka Krai. It is located in the foothills of the East Kamchatka ridge.
In the hunting camp 5 buildings: 2 houses, indoor and warm kitchen, Russian bath and toilet
DirectionsWe meet the hunter at the airport, and then all transfers are carried out with us
- • A hunting license, including a license.
- • Veterinary certificate for the export of trophies.
- • Service in the hunting camp (3 meals a day, accommodation, hunting accompanied by Rangers, primary processing of the trophy).
- • Transport from /to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky to the hunting camp.
- • Payment for the trophy.
Price doesn't include
- • Air flight from/to.
- • Visa fee(for foreigners)
- • Alcoholic beverage
- • Food and drinks before and after the hunting tour
- • Payment for excess baggage during the flight (more than 20 kg, including hand Luggage).
- • Shipping of trophies.
- • Accommodation in hotels in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and other cities not specified in the tour program.
Prepayment 70% for 3 months before the hunt, 30% paid after the extraction of the beast
Animal injury conditions
The wounded animal is considered to be extracted