Best time to hunt: October, November and early December
hen they reached the hunting camp and from the hunters begin preparing for the hunt. Zeroing and detailed briefings on the routes. Safety and the intricacies of the hunt Kamchatka moose. And from the next day we start hunting. Search and stalking, the hunter is well aware of the meta-habitat of the adult moose. Will bring You to a comfortable distance for the shot, then it all depends on the hunter and his skills.
In the hunting camp 5 buildings: 2 houses (hunting for 6-7 people and a house for workers - a cook and a huntsman), a covered kitchen with a stove and a Russian bath, a toilet separately. Near the base of the mountain river.
We meet the hunter at the airport and all transfers are carried out with us
• A hunting license, including a license.
• Veterinary certificate for the export of trophies.
• Service in the hunting camp (3 meals a day, accommodation, hunting accompanied by Rangers, primary processing of the trophy). • Transport from /to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky to the hunting camp. • Payment for the trophy.
Price doesn't include
• Air flight from/to.
• Visa fee(for foreigners)
• Alcoholic beverage
• Food and drinks before and after the hunting tour
• Payment for excess baggage during the flight (more than 20 kg, including hand Luggage).
• Shipping of trophies.
• Accommodation in hotels in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and other cities not specified in the tour program.
Advance payment is 70% of the cost of the hunting tour (3 months before the hunt), full payment of 30% after the extraction of the beast.
Animal injury conditions
A wounded animal is considered and nedobytye - produced (paid the full cost of the hunt)