The duration of the tour is from 5 to 10 days, depending on the results of the hunt and arrangements.
The cost of the tour is 15,000 rubles per day from one hunter.
Meeting 1 day in Abakan, breakfast or dinner (depending on the time of arrival), transfer to the base camp (convenient base), accommodation, lunch or dinner, hunting near the base is possible.
The 2nd and subsequent days of the tour - hunting, hunting and hunting again with breaks for breakfast, lunch, dinner. During breaks, fishing on taiga rivers is possible with grayling. In the evening after the hunt, the bath is by prior arrangement.
In addition, between the main types of hunting you can hunt for capercaillie, black grouse and hazel grouse.
Last day of the tour Breakfast, hunting. Transfer to the city of Abakan, seeing off at the airport or train station.
Depending on the departure time, a tour of the city of Abakan or the sights of Khakassia nearest to the city is possible - it is paid separately by agreement.
- • transfer to hunting grounds,
- • Transfer Abakan - the main base - Abakan,
- • accommodation, bathhouse,
- • permission to extract hunting resources,
- • huntsman services,
- • primary processing and conservation of trophies.
- • Transfer to the city of Abakan and back,
- • applying for a Russian visa for foreigners,
- • Permission to import / export weapons for foreign citizens,
- • Registration of a veterinary certificate for further transportation of trophies.
- • Hotels and meals before and after the tour,
- • Photo, video operator,
- • Interpreter,
- • Forwarding the trophy to the recipient,
- • Alcohol, tobacco products and other specific goods and services.
- • Pay 50% of the total cost of the tour within 5 days after agreeing on the date of hunting and conclusion of the contract. Final settlement 15 days before the start of the hunt. The trophy is paid 100% after production.
- • If the participants in the hunt were unable to shoot, but the beast was not caught, payment is only charged for the service.
- • If the hunter shot and missed, they pay only for the service.
- • If the animal is injured but not received, payment is made in the amount of: 100% for the organization of hunting and 50% of the cost of the trophy.
- • The selection of injured animals during the current light hours is free. At the request of the hunter, it is possible to track a wounded animal the next day. It is paid separately.